Buying an oven is not just buying another appliance. It can be quite the process, and you might be wondering what a convection oven is or if you need gas or electric. You also have to decide based on the size that will fit your kitchen, the design, features, if you want an oven with a range or just an oven, if you need a built-in oven or free-standing unit, and so on. There are many factors to consider — and that’s before you even begin pricing different brands.
Whether you consider yourself an experienced home chef or you just want to bake some boxed brownies, we have done the homework for you and found the best deals on all types of ovens so you will be able to choose one that fits your needs.
Today’s Best Oven Deals
- KitchenAid Digital Countertop Oven — $160, was $200
- Whirlpool - 5.1-Cubic Foot Freestanding Gas Range - Stainless steel — $629, was $699
- GE 30" Stainless Steel Freestanding Electric Range — $683, was $759
- Magic Chef 24-Inch Freestanding Gas Range, Stainless and Black — $770, was $899
- Whirlpool - 30-inch Built-In Single Electric Wall Oven - Stainless steel — $800, was $1,170
- Frigidaire Gallery Series 30-Inch Built-In Single Electric Air Fry Oven — $1,799, was $1,999
- KitchenAid 30-inch Stainless Steel Double Oven Induction Range — $2,095, was $2,899
The type of oven you need will probably be dictated by how your kitchen is set up. Unless you are completely remodeling your kitchen or building a new house, the decision will more than likely already be made for you. Some homes are set up for gas ovens, and some are set up for electric ovens. Older kitchens are usually designed for freestanding ovens that have built-in ranges. Many newer kitchens have wall ovens with separate range tops that are located on an island or another part of the kitchen.
With the design of your kitchen limiting your choices when it comes to a new oven, it can be tough to find the balance between what you want in an oven and what you need to fit your space. The good news is that there are many different colors, sizes, and styles of ovens available, so you will probably be able to find one that you like, and one that actually works for your kitchen set up. Regardless of your wants and needs, today’s ovens are full of technology that will make your life easier, such as timers, auto-turn offs, notifications, and more. Buying a new oven may help you bring out that inner baker that you always knew was hiding somewhere.
Digital Trends may earn commission on products purchased through our links, which supports the work we do for our readers.
- The best oven ranges of 2020
- These are the best Instant Pot, Ninja, and Dash air fryer deals for November 2020
- The best Prime Day Ninja deals for 2020: The best sales you can still shop
- These are the best cheap microwave deals for November 2020
- The best Black Friday Instant Pot deals for 2020